The Spectra HL760U Digital Readout Receiver is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL760U measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter including red beam and green beam lasers.
The HL760U features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application – mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
Radio communication allows working with another HL760U or HL760 for long range remote display and monitoring capability. A new function termed “Fingerprinting” links the receiver with a particular laser. Once the receiver is paired with the laser transmitter, the receiver has the ability to filter out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with. The HL760U also provides grade matching and PlaneLok capabilities with the 400 series lasers.
The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL760U offers a 3-year “No Excuses” warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Accepts red beam and green beam laser frequencies
- Fingerprint” function filters out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser it is paired with
- Digital readout of elevation – no need to go to “on-grade” to measure, saves considerable time
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL760 or HL760U for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.